Wednesday, March 27, 2013

52 Week Project Update

Ok, so my 52 Weeks Project did not turn out quite how I planned. I haven't posted anything in several weeks, in part because I have been busy with school and in part because I just haven't been taking that many photos recently. And many of the photos that I have been taking have been determined by yearbook...a photo of this club or that club or a superlative photo. While the superlative photos have been really fun to take, I can't share any of them until after the book comes out. But as soon as the book is out, I'll have a post with the ones that I took.
For now I'm done with the 52 Weeks Project...maybe one day I'll try another. For now I'm going to focus on just trying to take photos that I want more often. I'm excited for spring and nice weather and going on walks with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment